Tuesday, April 24, 2012

About my hair looking natural ! (Male)?

I love my hair when it looks so natural and nice when I just wake up. It's like bed hair and gels are still on but not showing. For some odd reason I like how it looks natural and it stays up without any gel. Any other way to make it look like that even if I wash up my hair or shower? Some kind of product ? Yes, it sounds weird but yeaa haha x.x



About my hair looking natural ! (Male)?

Take a shower that night before.



You'll still be clean, but you're hair will look all nice a bed head-y.



If that doesn't work for you, just mess up your hair and let it dry that way.



About my hair looking natural ! (Male)?

wash your hair before bed then just leave it as is in the morning with a little hair spray...

No comments:

Post a Comment