Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Best products for natural (naptural) hair?

I just did the Big Chop and got rid of all my relaxed hair. I'm left with a TWA right now, but I have no idea what products are good for me. I have medium-coarse texture (3b-4b), dense, a little dry. I need some shampoos and conditioners and styling products with no: ALS, SAS, cones, mineral oil, petroleum, bad alcohols. I need things like: jojoba, coconut, panthenol, grapeseed peppermint, rosemary, glycerine. I'm also going away to college so I'm on a budget, so something relativly inexpensive is highly sought. I'm currently using Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut, and the shampoo is really stripping. I'll go on a no/low poo regimen given no other choice, but I'd like a better mosturing one in any case. Any advice and suggestions are appreciated.



Best products for natural (naptural) hair?

Congratulations on the BC I've been wearing micros since I cut off my relaxer. I'm not quite ready to expose the world to the "wool".



I don't know about a lot of products, but I do know Suave is not the answer. Cream of Nature would be better. Also try Organic Root Stimulator hair mayonaise for your conditioner. As with anything, it's going to be trial and error. You may want to check a few of the Yahoo Groups for natural hair for more detailed advice.



Good luck!



Best products for natural (naptural) hair?

Yes, embrace your natural hair. For your Suave and V05 try milk, honey, humecant, moisturize. Good old Olive Oil, S Curl, BB Moisturizer, Tea tree oil, Cantu Shea Butter, Castor Oil. Ausssie Moisturizer, Surge 14. Gyclerine mix with water, and a oil.



Checkout my favorite site and run back to give me my 10 points. Blackhairmedia.com the best.



Best products for natural (naptural) hair?

i just triedd the besty shampoo/condiotioner!!!! i have curly, dry hair and i tried JASONS organic. it comes in a pack: the shampoo n conditioner for only $9.99 (both of them together!!!!). lol anyways it left my hair so fresh n soft. its organic and helps ur hair grow. Buy it at any GNC and ull thank me!



Best products for natural (naptural) hair?

i forgot the name of it but i think vive for women of color. it's kinda in a brown bottle and they have a whole line of th eproducts. u can also try motions but i'm not sure of the ingredients the products contain. also try dr. miracle too

No comments:

Post a Comment