Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My hair color is light blonde my natural color is Dark blonde?

I am going to try to dye it back to my natural color.



Before I have tried dying it a darker color and it would always wash out or fade. And yes I used permanent color.



What will a toner do?



How can I keep my hair my natural color instead of fading out to blonde?



My hair color is light blonde my natural color is Dark blonde?

i would suggest to see a stylist who can put low lite foils in through out your hair to give you the dark blonde...it will look more natural and will grow out nicely...if you are a level 10 i would suggest to doing the low lites at about level 7 or 8....good luck



My hair color is light blonde my natural color is Dark blonde?

It is always harder to color your hair darker than lighter. Have you ever stripped your hair before dying it? It may be best that you go to a colorist for that they call it "corrective coloring". It's not wise to do it yourself since it involves a high level of bleach. After you strip your hair, color your hair about a shade to three shades darker than your natural, so that if or when it fades, you will still have the desired color! Good luck, and be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment