Thursday, April 26, 2012

Suggest a natural hair pack for salon straightened hair please? can i use henna powder+egg as a pack

well first if your hair is not straightened by a perm and it has been done by a flat iron or something type of heat, do not use anything because it wont stay straightened, but if you want to condition your hair, I would not use henna unless your trying to color it, eggs with some oil, like olive oil or amla, and if you want add some honey, but on a shower cap for maybe 1 hour or more, or 30 mins, then wash out your hair, when I press my hair, I dont put anything on it because it will not be pressed any more. But I like using amla oil on my hair while its white then using a cap or eggs, but remember not to wash it out with hot water, I never did that but I heard about it



Suggest a natural hair pack for salon straightened hair please? can i use henna powder+egg as a pack ?

You can use "Loreal's Hot Straight". Or you can use "Dove Sleek and Straight". You can definately use Henna and egg. You can also add some hair oil Or the best thing is to use is mix henna and egg and fresh lemon juice. Its the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment