Thursday, April 26, 2012

Does anybody know a way for me to dye my hair with natural products?

I have medium brown hair and i want to dye my hair blonde. i dont want to use those harmful hairdyes that you buy at the store because they are damaging to your hair. so i want to know if there is a way to dye my hair with natural stuff, thanks =)



Does anybody know a way for me to dye my hair with natural products?

i work for an aveda support salon, which mean all we sell is aveda products. aveda is one of the healthiest products you can use on your hair because they are made our of 90% plant and flower extracts. unfortunately though, when you are going blonde, a little damage may occur, but if your hair is completely natural right now, we call it virgin hair, lol, it shouldn't experience too much damage. try an aveda salon.



OH YEAH do not use hemp or henna. it is a common misconception that these products are natural. they are not. henna is deisgned to color your hair red. you can't get it out of your hair. they have metallic compounds in them which was HORRIBLE for your hair. trust me. do not buy them. spend the money and go to a salon or i can guarantee you won't be satisfied.



Does anybody know a way for me to dye my hair with natural products?

You can try lemon, for blonde highlights, or you can try hemp powder. you can buy them from stores selling natural products, they're supposed to be natural and not harmful to your hair at all. Just google hemp hair color, you can even order on line.



Does anybody know a way for me to dye my hair with natural products?

henna



Does anybody know a way for me to dye my hair with natural products?

Its a misconception that hair color is bad for your hair. If you use professional bleach and/or color there are added nutrients. Hair color has come a long way from the dark ages. Lemon juice and henna will cause damage.



Henna is one of the worst things you can use on your hair. The only way to remove henna safely is to grow it out, you can not use any type of color remover, bleach or hair color over henna or you risk losing your hair. Lemon juice is highly acidic and can also cause damage. The best way is to use professional color.

No comments:

Post a Comment