Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dying faded auburn hair to natural golden brown?

For the past 8 years I've dyed my hair auburn which is great!....except I recently moved to a new home in town where the over chlorinated water is turning my lovely dark red locks to faded mess. To keep it up I would have to dye my hair weekly (it fades within 3 days!) and thats just not feasible and the damage to my hair would be horrible. My natural haircolor (according to photos taken in 6th grade) is golden brown, whats the easiest way to bring my hair back to its natural color without the red showing through?



Dying faded auburn hair to natural golden brown?

You R in a Hair NO WIN Dilemma in which you R PROBABLY Best Off Just Letting UR "Natural" Hair COLOR Come back by letting your hair grow back ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment