Friday, April 27, 2012

Suggest a natural hair straightening method?

Hair rebonding or Japanese Oil massage. My sister gets it once every 6 months. and it is really straight and all natural. I dont know exactly how they do it, but it works. Its what most celebrities do. Try



wikipedia-ing it.



Suggest a natural hair straightening method?

Umm you can blow dry it straight after you get out of the shower



Suggest a natural hair straightening method?

If you want to get it chemically done, they have japanese hair straightening...



But for something at home:



This is what I do but I have a more expensive hair straightner so I don't have to do as much.



*For a straightening gel, I use Alberto Vo5 "make it straight"



*I also use at the same time some stuff i got with my hair straghtener.



Both of these products you use when you are blowdrying your hair straight (in sections)



Then followup with your straightener (sections too)



Suggest a natural hair straightening method?

I'm pretty sure they have products that'll straighten it a little bit. Depends on how curly your hair is.



If you go to your local Sally's or some other type of salon, they can help you out, but there's always going to be a chemical in your hair if you want to change it's natural flow.



Suggest a natural hair straightening method?

Brazilian Hair straightening.....



Its much better than any other....



and is not as damaging....its new....and not very many places yet....but check the website....



www.brazilianhairstraightening.com



According to the research I have done on this....it is not the same ( at all) as all the rest.....japanese straightening is really just the same as prior methods just a different package!



Brazilian is a complete different chemical.....



I have not found exactly what they are but a hair stylist I know of and respect in New York ( mark garrison) is a big backer of this method......he has told me it is NOT the same as anything else....the only thing that worries me is that its base is formaldehyde......but there is no legal restrictions against formaldehyde....so............??? Its about 1/2 the price as japanese....still its at least $150. but the other is at least $250.............but I have seen many before and afters and have spoken to many that have had the treatment.....'



I would reccomend it....although it must be done by someone who has been certified by the owners of the company, so ask for a certification before you get it done...

No comments:

Post a Comment