Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dying hair myself..natural highlights?

I have natural highlights, i want to dye my hair darker (its currently medium brown) with an at home kit... will my current highlights stay or go if i dye my hair a darker brown?



Dying hair myself..natural highlights?

if they are natural, they will grow back, but the chances are; if you dye your hair; the current highlights will go.



Dying hair myself..natural highlights?

The highlights will remain but will be a shade darker than before.



Dying hair myself..natural highlights?

it might dull them or in the worst case take them completly away, but maybe you could try a at home highlighter kit if they dull or fade.



Dying hair myself..natural highlights?

Since you have never chemically highlighted your hair, the color pigment from the dye will cover over your natural highlights. They most likely will not be visible. When your hair grows back in, without color, your natural highlights should still be there. But once you color over them, they will most likely be unvisible...

No comments:

Post a Comment