Monday, April 23, 2012

I am deciding to go natural. Can anyone suggest a good style to do with my natural hair that will lo

I want to look as pretty as I do when I wear processed hair. I don't wear make-up or accessories so it's really important to me. Thank you.



I am deciding to go natural. Can anyone suggest a good style to do with my natural hair that will look pretty?

braids- 1 or 2, french braids (search how to french braid on Q search), side braid



ponytails- half, side, pigtails



buns- loose and messy



gel- scrunch it



iron- straighten it, curl it, crimp it



accessories- headbands, scarves, cute clips, cute bows, bandanas.



hair part- part it on the side



bangs- clip them up



here are some suggestions to get wavy/curly hair. i havent tried some of them, but i ve heard that they work-



curl with iron or rollers



put some hairspray in ur hair before going to bed and the tossing and moving will create random waves



braid ur hair and when u remove it there will be waves



put some defining product in ur hair and keep twirling it around ur finger. then, finger comb gently through to separate the waves



use sea salt spray or surf spray. sea salt will give really pretty beach waves



use mousse



scruch it with gel



get a perm for a more lasting solution



good luck!



I am deciding to go natural. Can anyone suggest a good style to do with my natural hair that will look pretty?

Go for a wavy hairstyle..just put your not so wet hair in a bun and take it out the next day. Hope this helps :)



I am deciding to go natural. Can anyone suggest a good style to do with my natural hair that will look pretty?

depends what color and texture but if u have medium or thick hair u should get layers because i think they look really good and curl them or straighten them once in a while too =)



I am deciding to go natural. Can anyone suggest a good style to do with my natural hair that will look pretty?

just let it grow out a lot of men like natural women



I am deciding to go natural. Can anyone suggest a good style to do with my natural hair that will look pretty?

u can make ur hairstyle like a V.



\\"""""""""""//))==ear



-\\\= hair=//------ �?/p>

""\\"""""""//"""""""



"""\\"""""//"""""""===back______Plus it looks great. i made the draw.!!



""""\\"""//""""""""



"""""\\ //"""""""""_____________GOOD LUCK!!!!! this answer deserves



""""""\ /"""""""""_____________ the 10 Points!!!!!!!! thank u.



I am deciding to go natural. Can anyone suggest a good style to do with my natural hair that will look pretty?

I don't know if you are African American or not. But when AA go from processed to natural hair, it can cause the hair to break because of the different textures. So the best thing to do is wear braids until the perm has grew out.

No comments:

Post a Comment