Saturday, April 14, 2012

I have blue eyes, and pale skin. My natural hair is dirty blonde. Would it look good if I dyed it wh

Awww. "Old granny" and "albino wierdo" are not nice phrases, people!



White hair actually makes fair skin appear to have more color. Darker colors have the opposite effect. I have albinism and for the longest time I dyed my hair. It made me look even paler! Therefore I think it would look good on a normal "pigmento" like yourself if that's what you want. = )



I have blue eyes, and pale skin. My natural hair is dirty blonde. Would it look good if I dyed it white?

DO NOT dye your hair white. please, stay natural. white looks like a grannys hairr color. stay naturall. :]



I have blue eyes, and pale skin. My natural hair is dirty blonde. Would it look good if I dyed it white?

If your pale already then your hair just might make you look even paler. I would kee it at your natural color.



I have blue eyes, and pale skin. My natural hair is dirty blonde. Would it look good if I dyed it white?

it will make u look pink ... so if u wanna look pink i guess white is for u but...



I have blue eyes, and pale skin. My natural hair is dirty blonde. Would it look good if I dyed it white?

Sure, it'll look great if you want to look about 50 years old.



I have blue eyes, and pale skin. My natural hair is dirty blonde. Would it look good if I dyed it white?

white= nono



I have blue eyes, and pale skin. My natural hair is dirty blonde. Would it look good if I dyed it white?

i dont think so, the picture u painted for me blue eyes and fair skin sounds like the dirty blonde is a natural complement to the rest.



I have blue eyes, and pale skin. My natural hair is dirty blonde. Would it look good if I dyed it white?

No, by what you have written it sounds like you suit the hair colour you have!



don't dye it!!



I have blue eyes, and pale skin. My natural hair is dirty blonde. Would it look good if I dyed it white?

idk.its up to u.if u do not like ur hair then go for it.but if u do not want to damage ur hair then dont die it.it could end up really cute, or it could end up looking really fake.dying ur hair can either make you or brake u.



I have blue eyes, and pale skin. My natural hair is dirty blonde. Would it look good if I dyed it white?

Nooo. If you want to color your hair, get highlights, but don't go with the white. 1) Hard to pull off. I'm not saying you couldn't (because i dont know what you look like), but most people can't;and 2) SO bad for your hair and if you style it with any heat it will definitely fall out.



Btw, I fit the same description you gave for yourself, and I dyed my hair blonde~Jessica Simpson-ish~with dark underneath, and I love it.



I have blue eyes, and pale skin. My natural hair is dirty blonde. Would it look good if I dyed it white?

You should go platinum...not white. Marilyn Monroe had blue eyes, fair skin, and platinum blonde locks and the look worked for her, so chances are good it will work for you! Keep in mind that to achieve the platinum look you'll have to have your hair bleached (get a pro to do it...so much easier than trying yourself!) and this can really damage your hair. I would really think hard about this if I were you, because once you bleach it there is nothing in the world that will return it to its normal condition. You just have to wait for it to grow back out....and let me tell you its torture! :oP



I have blue eyes, and pale skin. My natural hair is dirty blonde. Would it look good if I dyed it white?

dont do it you will end up looking like the guy from my chemical romance aka albino weirdo that gets only creepy chicks



I have blue eyes, and pale skin. My natural hair is dirty blonde. Would it look good if I dyed it white?

You may or may not be interested in alternative fashion. However white hair is very popular at the moment.



Like really, really white. Snow white.



Manic Panic have a FlashLight bleaching kit and a dye.



Though I'm not aware of the name.



However, to get white hair...can seriously damage your hair.



I don't think its worth it.



But then again it is your hair.



I have blue eyes, and pale skin. My natural hair is dirty blonde. Would it look good if I dyed it white?

white is not advisable you will look like just old granny. stay natural. visualizing your description you look gorgeous with your natural beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment