Monday, April 23, 2012

I have a pale pinkish skin tone. My natural hair color is brown. Would blonde make me look pale?

I color my hair at home. Next time I color I would like to go lighter, but I have a pinkish pale skin color and it seems like last time I went blondish, it made me look sickish or pale....What color would be good for me? Any ideas? Thanks.



I have a pale pinkish skin tone. My natural hair color is brown. Would blonde make me look pale?

ahhhh...dont do it!!!!! stick to the brunette, take it from someone who knows! :S



I have a pale pinkish skin tone. My natural hair color is brown. Would blonde make me look pale?

make you look silly



I have a pale pinkish skin tone. My natural hair color is brown. Would blonde make me look pale?

duh you already do



I have a pale pinkish skin tone. My natural hair color is brown. Would blonde make me look pale?

go with blonde highlights or a dark blonde



I have a pale pinkish skin tone. My natural hair color is brown. Would blonde make me look pale?

I think strawberry blonde. It's a very reddish blonde.



I say this because I've noticed that females that have natural strawberry blonde hair have the same color complexion as you do and it looks great!



Since you're doing this at home, the strawberry blonde color would be soooo easy because anytime you lighten your hair at home, it gets a natural reddish tint to it anyway. This way you couldn't screw it up.



I have natural blonde hair and fair skin too. One year I dyed my hair strawberry blonde and I got so many compliments. It looked really beautiful and I did it myself at home.



I have a pale pinkish skin tone. My natural hair color is brown. Would blonde make me look pale?

Go to a wig shop and try on different colors. That's the only way to know for sure.



I have a pale pinkish skin tone. My natural hair color is brown. Would blonde make me look pale?

Stick with brunette.



I have a pale pinkish skin tone. My natural hair color is brown. Would blonde make me look pale?

dont do ash you need to do a strawberry blonde or it will turn green or grey. go one or two shades lighter because if your hair is darker you could fry it and it will fall out , breakage etc.



I have a pale pinkish skin tone. My natural hair color is brown. Would blonde make me look pale?

yes it would



I have a pale pinkish skin tone. My natural hair color is brown. Would blonde make me look pale?

I reccomend going to redken.com and finding a Redken Certified Colorist in your city. There are many diffrent tones of Blonde. You also may want to start with highlights if you are not sure of being all over Blonde.



I have a pale pinkish skin tone. My natural hair color is brown. Would blonde make me look pale?

a blond would wash you out but if you want a blond try to go like a brownish-blond thay wat my hair color is and from far it looks brown but when your up close or when the sun shines on it you can see a little bit af blond. the best place to get this done would be from a perfessional.

No comments:

Post a Comment