Monday, April 16, 2012

In which way should i make my hair curly so that it looks like my natural hair?

First get a good curler iron, let it heat up for a good ten mintues, even if t says it heats up in 10 sec. Then use a serum on clean fully dried hair. Make sure to spread it all over and part your hair in section and make curls with the iron inwards and pull down when releasing, hold it on each curl for maybe a minute or a little less. The best way to make it look natural is not to put no hair spray or gel, just leave it dried and shiny.



In which way should i make my hair curly so that it looks like my natural hair?

I'm thinking you could get it "rodded" or have a spiral set, or a straw set.



I don't know what race you are, but if you where your hair natural, you could try a texturizer; that way it will straighten the roots and give you more length and flexibility.



In which way should i make my hair curly so that it looks like my natural hair?

do not use a lot of hair spray and gel, if you have to thouh, just use gel but before you apply it in your hair, mix it with water.



I use crulers (wrap-snap-n-go) instead of a curling iron and it comes out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment