Monday, April 16, 2012

Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

I don't mess with it. At my age, just having any makes me happy.lol



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

i don't straighten my hair and it is insanely curly which i like



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

I straighten my hair whenever I feel like it and have enough time. My natural hair is really wavy.



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

My hair is naturally wavy. I straighten my hair every third day when I was my hair.



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

i straighten my hair when i feel like it.here in houston,it gets very humid and it frizzes up my hair whenever i do starighten it so i usually just leave it.my hair is naturaly curly.it's usually healthier if you just wash it and put in some kind of mousse to make it stay like that.



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

I never straighten my hair, I prefer them natural



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

I don't straighten my hair. I'm happy to be nappy



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

about 3 times a week my hair. my hair is really thick and fluffy.



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

I straighten my hair most days. If I just blowdry it, it gets kind of wavy but it's thin so it gets flat. If I usea diffuser it gets ultra-wavy. I love it that way but it doesn't work all the time. I do that if it's really humid because if it's really humid it won't straighten.



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

I used to do that but ive left it long ago. I like my Naturally wavy hair and since ive stopped using hair straighteners my hair has become more healthy and and strong.



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

My hair is a bit kinky!!



Whenever they used straighteners at the salon it made my hair look thin and lifeless, but then my cousin got me a pair for Christmas and I love it.



It makes my hair look thick and shiny and everyone comments on how healthy it looks now.



I straighten it everyday, but only the ends because that is where my hair tends to frizz or curl. If I want to look particularly glamorous I will straighten all over.



I do use a good shampoo and conditioner and get my hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks and my stylist said that I wasn't doing any damage so I am gonna carry on enjoying being straight!!



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

usually u only need 2 straightenm ur hair once. but every one has different hair so it just depends



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

umm like twice a week



kinda curly



and frizzy



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

My hair is strait very and i dont need to use those heating products(they damage ur hair) my natural hair is strait and brunnette!!!



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

Well my hair is naturally a wavy frizzy mess. But I'm in 8th grade so I thought that it was time for a change so now I straighten my hair everyday. With product in it so it doesn't get dry...



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

i straighten my hair if i'm goin out but i try not to straighten it more than 2 or 3 times a week 'cause people say it's bad for your hair to do it too often



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

never my hair is naturally straight



Mostly for Girls. How often do you straighten your hair?? whats your natural hair like?

Mostly when I have time, when i dry my hair it is straight, but when I let it air dry it is CURLY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment