Saturday, April 14, 2012

'Natural' looking green hair.?

I want to dye my hair green. Not that bright green-green on anime chicks, but a dark green for a more natural look, like Hunter green or Pine green. There doesn't seam to be any products for natural looking unnatural (that made me chuckle) hair colors. So I'm wondering if I could get what I want from mixing green an brown dyes together, or is there any products that may have what I'm looking for. Or could a salon achieve the color I want?



Thanks!



PS I already know that green looks good on me; don't have to worry about that small issue.



'Natural' looking green hair.?

Manic Panic and Special FX dyes have a LOT of different unnatural colors..including dark green..



also if you go with mixing colors..dont actually *mix* the dyes..dye it brown first and then dye the green over it..that should give you a brown color with a hint of green when the sun hits it.



'Natural' looking green hair.?

dude you need to go to a salon and get a custom color mixed. anything less and it will look like ****.



im doing the same thing, like a deep, grayish dark green-turquoise if you can imagine it. dark dark though.



'Natural' looking green hair.?

well you cant find any that come close to green because there is no natural green hair.....ash blond always makes a nice green tint though



'Natural' looking green hair.?

my hair turned green on accident after i colored my hair a light blonde (which has yellow tones) then deiced like a week later that i wanted brown hair(which hasblue tones) my hair was dark green..i hope it looks better on you then it did me



'Natural' looking green hair.?

I would just call around to salons and see if they could help you out. Mixing brown and green might achieve that look, but it is going to be more brown with a hint of green. Your best bet would be to first see if a professional could do it and if not then if you are willing to experiment go for it. Good luck!



'Natural' looking green hair.?

green ... yucks....



'Natural' looking green hair.?

http://www.garmentdistrict.com/store/roc...



Maybe one of those shades?



I wouldn't mix any dye colors together. That's asking for a big unwanted mess on your head.



In order to green hair from brown, you usually have to bleach it. Brown is usually too dark to dye. You supposedly only get a highlighted color. So MAYBE if you don't bleach your hair beforehand, and just dye it green, it'll come out more natural than the color on the bottle.



Plus the color dyes on that website, and most other dyes come out after like 2 months of showering (depending on how long you leave the dye on).



I really hope you find a way to do it! I wanted to dye my hair red but I didn't wanna look fake and I have almost black hair already and I didn't wanna bleach.



Green is awesome! =)



'Natural' looking green hair.?

to have green hair can never look natural. have you ever seen anyone with natural green hair? all you can do is chose the color you like best and go for it. if you don't like it, you can always change it to another color or change it back to it's natural color.



'Natural' looking green hair.?

I don't think salons dye hair green!!! umm and mixed green and brown would just be a nasty color so I really have no clue!! You could ask a hair salon if they could do it!!! Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment